OOTD : All Tied Up

Hello. Today was a day with the family (my in-laws - love them to bits :-). It also felt and looked like a gorgeous spring day too, which was a plus. I had a bit of drama with my hair, so I decided to get it "All Tied Up". Loved it as it brought my outfit together perfectly. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this blazer.






Pashmina (Used as Turban/Head Wrap) - Thrifted a few years ago for £1.00 I think
Black Jumper Dress - Notting Hill - £5.00
Blazer - Internacionale - £10.00 (Sale Price)
Leggings - Notting Hill - £5.00
Boots - Internacionale - £15.00
Vintage Satchel - Ebay (Old)
Necklace - Miss Selfridge - £3.00 (Seen Here)
Rings - Primark (Old)
Thanks for dropping in :-)
Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out